Social Anxiety disorder
If you get anxious around groups of people that is a very good reason not to be pushed into social interactions. If you suffer from social anxiety disorder I’m assuming you’ve made people angry and upset at your lack of communication and involvement in people’s lives.
You come across as boring and selfish… but making friends is hard for you you hate first impressions and the awkward small talk you think people judge you and laugh at your weird untrendy personality.
Your a very negative person who wants to please everyone and the best way to do that is to stay out of there way because you think you’re a waste of time.
Your not very competitive people think your lazy, your very lonely but you don’t fit in you want to be someone everyone loves and enjoys being with but you feel people don’t like you so much, you are very clumsy and slightly nerdy you are your own person your more interesting than you think! 🙂
Learn to love yourself get to know yourself do what makes you feel comfortable and happy because you are important and your mental health comes first.
Being on the spectrum!
Everyone Is on the spectrum, but it affects everyone differently no one is perfect!. Some people are better at masking their emotions and feelings a lot of autistic people find it hard to communicate around people they don’t know or trust.
I’m mildly autistic and I find it hard to listen to more that one person, I start to panic and get emotional I’m very quiet and don’t like talking if I don’t have to I much prefer my own company in my own safe space listening to calming music or reading a book.
Having unhealthy Toxic Friendships
If you can’t agree with your friends and you always argue with them, maybe your just too different I always think it is important to share your opinion but people should understand that you are not always going to be right and move on.
You need friends that bring you up! not put you down. If they comment on every move you make and point out your faults and insecurities It makes them come across as very jealous behavior. people need to make the effort with you as well its not just up to you all the time to keep the relationship going strong treat people the same way they treat you.
Rude Racist and judgmental people
You shouldn’t have to listen to uneducated narrow-minded people if you don’t want to! I would even go ahead and stand up for everyone in the world who can’t defend themselves because they don’t have the privilege like most of us do!.
But arguing with someone who blames others simply because they can is like talking to a brick wall they won’t listen they don’t care they just want to insult and point the blame on someone who is different.
Being a loner
Not Liking people is fine it’s normal to hate its easy to do you might like to spend your time learning a new hobby reading an interesting book or creating amazing art. Your probably a very intelligent person who know more important things and enjoys weirdness.
Suicide in the UK
The suicide rate of 11.2 deaths per 100,000 population recorded by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) in 2018 is an increase in the 10.1 per 100,000 population recorded in 2017, which was the lowest since the organization began recording data on suicide in the United Kingdom in 1981.
Suicides in the UK Facts
- In 2019, there were 5,691 suicides registered in England and Wales, an age-standardized rate of 11.0 deaths per 100,000 population, and consistent with the rate in 2018.
- Around three-quarters of registered deaths in 2019 were among men (4,303 deaths), which follows a consistent trend back to the mid-1990s.
- The England and Wales male suicide rate of 16.9 deaths per 100,000 is the highest since 2000 and remains in line with the rate in 2018; for females, the rate was 5.3 deaths per 100,000, consistent with 2018 and the highest since 2004.
- Males aged 45 to 49 years had the highest age-specific suicide rate (25.5 deaths per 100,000 males); for females, the age group with the highest rate was 50 to 54 years at 7.4 deaths per 100,000.
- Despite having a low number of deaths overall, rates among the under 25s have generally increased in recent years, particularly 10- to 24-year-old females where the rate has increased significantly since 2012 to its highest level with 3.1 deaths per 100,000 females in 2019.
- As seen in previous years, the most common method of suicide in England and Wales was hanging, accounting for 61.7% of all suicides among males and 46.7% of all suicides among females.